Friday, December 03, 2004

Training Day - Part I

Friday, half of the office was in training with one of our biggest clients. I didn't need to be in training because I already know all there is to know about everything in the universe as it is now and as it will be in the forseeable future.

While everyone was bemoaning the fact that they had to be in class all day because of the work they knew would be waiting for them upon their release, I was a little disappointed I didn't have to attend. I personally love sitting in class, sitting in waiting rooms, sitting in a hair-dresser's chair and, especially, sitting on an airplane.

Sitting in these situations is different from my normal sitting on the couch. When you're sitting in the above scenarios, that's all you can do. There is no guilt. When I sit on my couch, I'm thinking about what I should be dusting, vacuuming, washing or shaving. I don't actually get up and do any of those things, however, hence the guilt.

No comments: