Monday, November 01, 2004

Osama Bin Laden and Voting

I recently watched Osama Bin Laden's latest rant and I have a couple of comments.

First, I have to say this guy is a better hider than Bubba Landry. You know, the kid in everyone's neighborhood who was great at hide-and-seek. Bubba is probably still in a tree somewhere on 14th Street in Port Arthur living off china berries and squirrel nuts waiting for someone to find him. Olly olly otsin free, Bubba. You're 40 years old. It's embarrassing.

Second, if Osama Bin Laden is saying that George Bush is leading America astray and that we should vote for John Kerry, wouldn't he be saying exactly the opposite of what he wants us to do? He knows no one would do anything he suggests. So, that would mean he really wants us to vote for George Bush? If that's what he wants, then we can't do that either...because he wants that, you see?

I think my brain just exploded a little.

No comments: