Thursday, November 04, 2004

New Look

As you can tell, I've changed the look of my blog. It's still pretty basic but I'm far too cheap to pay for some of the amazing looking templates that are out there. (Check out www.blogmoxie.com.)

There are two things I want to point out. On the sidebar are some websites and blogs that I recommend. Also, I've created a guest contributor area because Carly's post was such a hit (no sarcasm). To get there, click on "View my complete profile" and go to the bottom of the page. If you want to contribute something, send it to my personal e-mail and I'll post it for you. If you choose to remain anonymous, I promise to keep your secret (for a small fee).

2 comments:

hatteraspainter said...

Hi Laurie; I checked out blogmoxie and was rather suprised as their main page takes 338 seconds to download(according to my FrontPage Editor). I know who surfs the web at only 28.8? Here! Stinks too. The rule of thumb is 15 seconds which means they're breaking the #1 cardinal rule of website design by more than 300 seconds even in today's day and age that's pushing it.

I'd love to contribute to your blog (really) but my babble unlike Carly's would only chase readers away. We need to encourage Carly to contribute again. How about if you only charge her $.80 a word and I promise to keep my comments short, or if she prefers, to myself!

Laurie said...

Carly has a new post on my "guest" blog. Go to my profile page to view it.