Sunday, February 13, 2005

20 Great Makeout...if you're lucky, Sex...Songs

This list is not all-inclusive, by the way. It is also in no particular order.
  • Every Breath You Take/Police
  • What I Like About You/The Romantics
  • Pour Some Sugar on Me/Def Leppard
  • Black Cat/Janet Jackson
  • I Put a Spell on You/Screamin' Jay Hawkins
  • Love to Love You Baby/Donna Summer
  • Shook Me All Night Long/ AC/DC
  • Let's Get It On and Sexual Healing/Marvin Gaye
  • Bad Case of Loving You/Robert Palmer
  • Died In Your Arms Tonight/Cutting Crew
  • You Can Leave Your Hat On/Tom Jones
  • When Doves Cry/Prince
  • Whip It/Devo
  • Darling Nikki/Prince
  • Sugar Walls/Sheena Easton
  • Push It/Salt-N-Pepa
  • Let It Whip/Dazz Band
  • Start Me Up/Rolling Stones
  • Stranglehold/Ted Nugent
  • D'Yer M'ker/Led Zepplin

3 comments:

Lorna said...

Laurie K R A! I am shocked, shocked! SHOCKED!! to see Tom Jones in the same blog as the words Sex, Make-out, Get Lucky, and other euphemisms; are you the Laurie K R A I've been corresponding with all these months or have you been channeling my Auntie?

Mommy said...

Ted Nugent and I got your wheels to turnin', huh?

:)

Laurie said...

J.T. - I don't want want people to get the wrong idea about you and me and Ted. It was a simple e-mail folks.

Lorna - I regret to say that Tom Jones is one of my guilty pleasures. As Jen so delicately put it, he gets my wheels turnin'