Most of us agree that we're actually looking forward to the time when we’re all in the same “home” together. I was telling somebody that the other day. I said that all of my girlfriends and I plan to live in the same home when we get too old to take care of ourselves.
They said, “I hope it’s a big house.”
I said, “Not same HOUSE, same HOME. Big difference.”
A few notes to anyone who plans and builds future "homes" for women like us:
- We'll play bingo, if you insist, but we also want slot machines and blackjack.
- We want current music playing on the surround sound system along with the classic rock.
- High speed internet connections are a must.
- We'll drink our prune juice but we want a nice Chianti on pasta night and margaritas every Friday.
- If we want to make a bong out of our of our empty insulin syringes and Fosamax bottles during arts and crafts time, don't give us any shit.