Monday, October 22, 2007

More Keywords

Below are some of the keyword phrases that people typed into a search engine and, somehow, ended up at this blog. Whenever I've posted unusual keyword searches in the past, someone always leaves a comment asking how to find out what keywords people used to find their blog. I use Statcounter which counts visitors to my page and also lists keyword searches. Statcounter is free and easy to add to your blog. It's located at www.statcounter.com.

On to this edition of strange keyword searches:

Some just don't make sense to me...
unexpected night quotes
appetizer in a hat

what do the jcpenney dishes say on the back

Some are self-explanatory...
brent coon & associates sucks (By the way, this one came from someone at Brent Coon & Associates)
andy barney helen thelma lou on couch naked
ex girlfriends show up at husbands class reunion (Why would this surprise anyone?)

Some are sad:
what to do when you miss a friend

Some are sad and funny at the same time:
i want to leave my smelly husband

Some are probably trying to settle an argument:
re-propose to wife vow renewal?

Some will never find what they're looking for because they can't spell:
serpository
heardboard sex

11 comments:

Mommy said...

Bahaahaaaaa!

Lorna said...

I think they meant "hardboard sex"

Sylvana said...

Your post inspired me to take a look at my referals, and I must say-- there are some funny ones in there.

My favorite so far are "can kool aid dye your poop" and "adjectives about mac and cheese"

It's funny to see the posts that these weird searches pulled up, too!

Leon said...

haha..!
nice post!
:P

random stuff..
i love random.. i dont know why..

it is so completely unpredictable, you just never know what's coming.

im a computer programmer, actually.. well.. im a web developer now.. but i can program in java as well..

anyway the point is..
there are functions to generate "random" numbers..
but these "random" numbers arent actually random, and are actually based on an algorithm and (some) on the time of the day of you PC.

that just makes me sad, cause i know im not really getting a TRUE random number. haha...
well not sad.. just.. not satissfied.

now im talking nonsense..

once i didnt remember the "missneworleans" on the URL of your blog..

so i searched, "i can leave my hat on"

and i found it!

YEAH!

anyway..
umm..

hope you are well..
:)

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Well, they found you. Which ought to be plenty for any misspeller.

Miss Cellania said...

The misspelled terms are the best!!

Laurie said...

Jen - :)

Lorna - I did that once. Once was enough.

Sylvana - Hahahahahaha!!!!

Leon - Don't even get me started on "random" events.

Old Horsetail - Why, you little sweetheart, you! :)

Miss Cellania - I know!! Hahahah!

Anonymous said...

Last time I checked I was #1 on the googles for "your face will get stuck that way". Who knew?

I laughed hard at the misspells.

Laurie said...

Sophmom - Hahahaha! That's pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the search phrases!

My top two:

positive pregnancy test
everyone hates me

Laurie said...

Leslie - There are some strange people out there.