Thursday, February 16, 2006

Promises of Greatness

Last Thursday, I coaxed Jack out of the house on a Thursday night with promises of greatness from Leon Russell. This Thursday, he returns the favor with promises of greatness from Ray Wylie Hubbard AND a dinner buffet at Courville's. No promises were made with regard to the buffet.

Reviews will follow (eventually).

Edited to add:
I couldn't wait until I post a real review to let you know how great this show was. Ray Wylie Hubbard is not only a wonderful musician/singer/songwriter, he is hilarious. I haven't laughed that much at a live act since I can't remember when. Great show! Oh, and the gumbo and pork loin were also delicious.

5 comments:

OldHorsetailSnake said...

So, where is the audio blog so we can enjoy him, too? Rats.

Laurie said...

Old Horsetail - I have a strange feeling you would LOVE this guy.

Jack said...

Laurie,

For your benefit I posted a picture of my favorite Ray Wylie Hubbard CD on my review of the show. Buy it, you'll like it.

Laurie said...

Jack - You're a peach.

Jack said...

oldhorsetailsnake:
Go to pandora.com and ask for the Ray Wylie Hubbard station.