Thursday, April 03, 2008

My Newest Invention

There never seems to be a policeman around when some scary asshole is driving like a maniac swerving in and out of traffic. If I were The Boss of Things:
  • Every car would have a bar-code on it's roof.
  • Several police units would patrol the town about 50 feet above traffic. (This is the 21st century. Where ARE our flying cars, anyway?)
  • When an asshole drives like an asshole, the flying police unit would video the prick then zap the asshole with a bar-code scanner.
  • After being zapped by the scanner, a red light on the asshole's dashboard would go on alerting said asshole that he's busted.
  • Said asshole would have 30 seconds to pull over and wait for a ground traffic cop to arrive to deal with his dumb ass.

(Can you tell that traffic is pissing me off, lately?)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby sister:

...if said asshole does not stop air cops can zap him with a laser gun. No more asshole.

Maybe my hormones need a adjusting

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I vote for you for President.

Anonymous said...

I love your idea, especially Bonnie wanting to ZAP the person. Because Bonnie and I have been on the road a lot looking at house's and garage sales. And we come across more A------ while on the road.
Especially those who run RED LIGHTS. Where are our POLICE AIR PATROL.

TexasGal said...

How about just a button in YOUR car that makes THEM disappear...forever!

Laurie said...

Everybody - I can see you're all with me. :)

Grimm said...

I was wondering when they would start putting tracking chips in license plates so that you could just enter the plate in a computer and find his location at all times...

Off subject, but if you put the 2 ideas together...

Then you can laser him.

TBM said...

I'm voting for you!

Laurie said...

Grimm - I have no problem with being marked, chipped, bar coded, whatever it takes. I have more a fear of NOT being able to be found than of being constantly tracked by Big Brother.

Just... - I feel a groundswell of support mounting...