Thursday, August 23, 2007

With apologies to John Fogerty

After being so mean to John Fogerty on my previous post, I have decided I should give him equal time to hate my voice, too.

Although I still have major tempo problems, this one is much better than my previous attempts melody-wise. If you don't believe me, listen to the others. I don't actually suggest that you do that. In fact, I don't suggest that you listen to the entire "performance" below either. However, some people enjoy this sort of thing. So, off we go...




I think you can get to my other songs (once again, not recommending that) by rating the above song. Please be gentle.

6 comments:

Steve said...

Good job! I'm proud of you for getting back to Singshot. I really think you should have done this song, not in the style of Anne Murray, but in the style of all girl Japanese punk/rock band Shonen Knife. That would show John Fogerty a thing or two!

Laurie said...

Pokerboss - I'll have to check that out.

Anonymous said...

SingShot! Yeah! I haven't done it in a while. You sounded good. I love that song, too.

Here's some interesting information: John Fogerty was a guest on The Wiggles Christmas Special. Along with Barry Williams (a.k.a. Greg Brady) who was also a music guest. I'm not sure what that means, but it means something.

Lorna said...

Singshot! what a concept!

Lorna said...

and you shouldn't apologize to anyone.....

Laurie said...

Leslie - Oh, I agree! I love weird coincidences.

Lorna - Oh, you must have missed my SingShot obsession several months ago. You must give it a try.