Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mmmmmm...cake

This blog is being temporarily interrupted by my NetFlix addiction. Surely, when the new wears off, I will return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

In the meantime, my friend Carly sent me these pictures of a cake a friend of hers made for her husband (the friend's husband, not Carly's husband) who was celebrating his 60th birthday. The family joke is that his wife is killing him by feeding him junk food all the time, his favorite of which is Sonic.








11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow is that cake AWESOME. My poker chip cakes look like cow chip cakes compared to that. Wow!

Mommy said...

Oh, WOW! I must attempt something like that... one day. :)

Susan in St. Paul said...

Very cool cake!

Sorry about the enabling... I have only watch one of the netflix so far, but part of that is not my fault. I am sure i will catch up to you soon.

Maybe you need a netflix cake, Laurie?

Donna said...

That is a very cool cake!

Anonymous said...

How in the world did she do that?

Laurie said...

Everybody - Isn't it amazing?! I want to know how she made those Tater Tots.

Anonymous said...

what a great cake!

yeah...a netflix cake sounds apropos.

Better than a kitty litter cake, I always say...

C.A. said...

WOW! I am in LOVE with that cake! I'm a total Sonic freak! She did an awesome job. Unbelievable....I'm asking for that for my next birthday.

:)

Steve said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Lorna said...

All that effort for something someone is just going to eat!

Laurie said...

Rest of everybody - I would surely be slapping some hands when people started cutting it.