Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!!!!!

Today is Talk Like a Pirate Day and I forgot to perfect my perfectly perfect pirate post. If I do it tonight, most of you won’t see it until tomorrow. Then, you would be talking like a pirate on the day after Talk Like a Pirate Day and that would just be silly. Therefore, this is a do-it-yourself post.

Step 1: Go to http://www.google.com/ .
Step 2: Type “Talk Like a Pirate Day” in the search field.
Step 3: Hit the Google Search button.
Step 4: Enjoy.

5 comments:

Mommy said...

Ahoy, matey! I'm not a pirate, but I think they're super nifty. So... Argghhhh! Go order this shirt in honor of the day...

Pirate shirt

Laurie said...

Jen - Aargghh, back at ya, ya landlubber.

Larry Jones said...

I covered last year's Talk Like A Pirate Day, and you're better off being late. You don't need those kinds of comments.

TexasGal said...

Oops I'm late in getting here. You need one of these here:

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/pirate/

Laurie said...

Larry - I'll take any kind of comment I can get.

Texas Gal - Thanks! I posted it.