Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tagged by Neal in Antarctica

Four jobs I've had:
  1. Swimming pool basket room clerk (2 summers)
  2. Ophthalmic assistant (10 years)
  3. Law firm office manager (7 years)
  4. Paralegal (12 years, so far...)
Four movies I can watch over and over:
  1. The Godfather
  2. It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World
  3. Annie Hall
  4. Pulp Fiction
Four places I have lived:
  1. Port Arthur, Texas (23 years)
  2. Nederland, Texas (1 year)
  3. Groves, Texas (4 years)
  4. Beaumont, Texas (19 years)
Four TV shows I love:
  1. Sopranos
  2. Deadwood
  3. The Office
  4. Boston Legal
Four places I've vacationed:
  1. New Orleans, Louisiana
  2. Las Vegas, Nevada
  3. Roswell, New Mexico
  4. Colorado Springs, Colorado
Four of my favorite dishes:
  1. Gumbo
  2. Spaghetti
  3. Sushi
  4. Shrimp fajitas
Four sites I visit daily (check out my sidebar for links to these and other blogs I like):
  1. Wang Chi's House of Pancakes
  2. Lorna in Wonderland
  3. Old Horsetail Snake
  4. Neal in Antarctica
Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. New Orleans
  2. Las Vegas
  3. New Orleans
  4. Las Vegas
Four people I am tagging:
  1. I
  2. wouldn't
  3. do
  4. that to you. But, you can do it to yourself...

8 comments:

Neal said...

So what did you think of Colorado Springs? I lived there for 8 years. I still say that New Orleans is the best place I've ever visited.

Barry said...

Welcome to the world of being tagged!!!

Shrimp fajitas? I detect something not quite logical there...as fajitas was the term originally attributed to flank steak or beef skirts, that slice of meat jsut below the ribs, it seems shrimp fajitas would be so itty bitty...hahaha (yeah I say the same about chicken fajitas still)

Laurie said...

Neal - I was 18 when we went to Colorado Springs so I really didn't appreciate it. It was beautiful but, for this sea level girl, the air was pretty thin.

Barry - I love a man who over analyzes stuff. :) I didn't even realize shrimp had ribs. ;)

Steve said...

Sopranos
Deadwood
The Office
Boston Legal

One of these doesn't belong in the company of the others. There are 3 really great shows here, however. Sadly, my lovely wife, Grope, would insist that they all suck.

Laurie said...

Pokerboss - I'm going to have to talk to the Mrs. about that! I'm guessing you would eliminate either The Office or Boston Legal but I don't know which. Probably Boston Legal thought I do love Denny Crane.

Steve said...

Sooooooooo close. I followed Alan Shore from "The Practice." I was quite sure it would be the ruin of a good show, but I was pleasantly surprised. I never miss a cigar and Scotch with Alan and Denny.

Steve said...

Sorry, I forgot to mention that "The Office" is the SUCKer in the bunch. Steve Carell has done some great work, but this ain't it. I suspect you developed a crush in the "Daily Show" era.

Laurie said...

Pokerboss - I'm glad it wasn't Boston Legal but I do love The Office.