Monday, April 03, 2006

Me - A to Z

Stolen from Old Horsetail Snake because I felt like it...

Accent - Southeast Texas mixed with a little Cajun
Booze of choice - Tequila, Smirnoff Ice, Tanqueray Sterling Vodka or fancy martinis or Black Russians made with Vanilla Vodka
Chore I hate - All of them
Dog or cat - Dog (but I don't have one...see "chores I hate" above)
Essential electronics - Computer, television, CD Player, DVD player, XM satellite radio
Favorite cologne - Calvin Klein Escape
Gold or silver - Mostly silver
Hometown - Port Arthur, Texas
Insomnia - Quite the opposite
Job title - Paralegal
Kids - 1 son and 1 daughter-in-law
Living arrangement- Uh...just me?...in a house?...is that the question?
Most admired trait - I am known as The Cruise Director
Number of sexual partners - Uh...
Overnight hospital stays - More than I thought once I started counting
Phobias - Heights. Well, not so much heights as falling off of heights.
Quote - "Is that right?" or "I might be wrong, but..." or "SERIOUSLY?"
Religion - Catholic
Siblings - 2 sisters, 1 brother
Time I wake up - As late as possible
Unusual talent - Squashing urban legends faster than a speeding bullet
Vegetable I refuse to eat - Peas
Worst habit - Staying up too late then being tired all day the next day
X-rays - Way too many to count. I'm an accident waiting to happen.
Yummy foods I make - Mostly desserts
Zodiac sign - Virgo

4 comments:

Neal said...

I don't think I could answer most of these questions. If your worst habit is stayingup late, then you're a pretty good person.

Laurie said...

Neal - Oh, I do bad things. I just try not to make a habit of it.

=/:^)

(That's me wearing a little hat.)

Dave Knechel said...

Ah, I too, am a Virgo. August 27.

Laurie said...

Dave - Perfect, right?