A few notes:
- Dad - We got a good report on my dad. He didn't want me to blog anything yet but I know you guys are wondering. The nasty bit on his pancreas is operable. His next appointment at St. Luke's in Houston (wonderful people!) is in a couple of weeks.
- Southeast Texas - I had a comment from a fellow blogger who is transplanted from Southeast Texas to Florida who says he reads my blog when he's homesick. It never occurred to me that people might be doing that so, I'm going to try to include more hometown stuff on this blog.
- Kelly and Clay - We had our family crawfish boil yesterday and we missed you guys. I thought Bonnie called you and Bonnie thought I called you. Hopefully, you guys had other plans and it's not our fault you missed it. Hell, let's just have another crawfish boil. This big kiss and extra Happy Easter go out to you and the kids and mom and dad and brothers and sisters and anybody you want to kiss for me.
- Radio Free Texas - Check out my new button on the sidebar for Radio Free Texas (thanks Jack) and support Texas music. That's an order.
- Annual Pre-Easter Crawfish Boil, After 8 and Cam Pyle - The crawfish boil was great fun and it was wonderful seeing all of our family and friends. After the crawfish boil, we watched a DVD slideshow my sister's husband, Dan (my favorite brother-in-law), made of some of our New Orleans pictures taken over the last twelve years. We then went out to The Back Room to see After 8 (a bunch of ex-Jive Train guys and they were fantastic!) and then to Antone's to catch Cam Pyle's last three songs. Check your voice mail because drunken messages were left. Mucho pictures will follow.
Love to everyone and Happy Easter!!!