- Guy is here remodeling my bathtub. Ran into problems. Have to take another day off of work.
- Baby sister Bonnie is home with the flu. That is, she's at mom and dad's home while her house is STILL getting repaired from Hurr-i-bitch Rita.
- Baby sister Terry is in the hospital (since Monday) getting antibiotics for either Celiac Disease or Ulcerative Colitis. The rest of her family is fine except for missing mama.
- Dad had to have some radiation treatments for some "hot spots" seen on his PET scan. They expect to get everything. He gets another PET scan in a week or two just to be sure.
- Jamie and Cory are doing great. Due date is still 7/8 or so.
- Mom's okay except for, I'm guessing, nurse duty overload.
- Stu and Kim and the boys are fine though I haven't talked to them in a week or so. Bad sister.
So, what's new with you?
5:00 p.m. update:
- Terry's being released from the hospital with a less serious colon malfunction than the two listed above
- My refinished bathtub looks great and the sink is coming along just fine
- Bonnie feels better
6:00 p.m. update:
- Cory just called and they had a baby doctor visit today. Everything is looking great. The baby weighs 4 lb., 10 oz. and the doctor told Jamie to eats lots of ice cream and lots of protein between now and baby time (due date now 7/5).