Thursday, September 01, 2005

Monster!


Two of my co-workers turned me on to this energy drink today. It has guarana and taurine and the caffeine equivalent of three cups of coffee. I get a buzz off of one Excedrin so you can imagine how I feel right now. It reminds me of when I was on steroids for my shoulder a few months ago.

I have a wonderful false sense of well-being which I am thoroughly enjoying. I really don't think I'm actually this happy.

The lawyer that works most closely with the two women who told me about this drink walked up when they were trying to talk me into trying one. (The last time anyone worked this hard to get me to try something was when Jimmy Thibodeaux tried to get me smoke weed in seventh grade.) The lawyer begged me not to try it.

"Every time they drink those damn things they scare me. The other day I thought they were going to chew my face off for some innocent comment I made."  Sounds like just what I need.


No comments: