Wednesday, June 24, 2009

From our "WTF" Department



A local blog did a post about these today.

The device is called the Kush and it's supposed to support your breasts while you sleep and comes in three handy sizes. My friend Carly pointed the blog post out to me and asked me if this is the miracle product I've been waiting for. I told her that this thing would do nothing except annoy me and end up wedged in places that don't need wedging.

However, if someone invents something that would keep my breasts from sliding into my armpits when I lay on my back, I want to be notified immediately.

5 comments:

Mommy said...

You think *that's* weird... Check this out.

http://www.cuchini.com/

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Anonymous said...

Or dropping to my knees when I stand up!
EEB

Anonymous said...

Where do people come up with this shit?

Anonymous said...

Laurie, sounds like you need the jimmy prop ups. My hand size fits all...lol...ok in my dreams...sorry, couldn't resist the moment ;-)...James L in your Tj group

katie said...

ahhhhh hahahaha! I saw a commercial for these while i was in europe and i thought it was just a european thing but i guess americans are bothered by gravity too!