Thursday, June 21, 2007

Grand-Fabulous-Bib!



In about three weeks, I will have my first Grand-Fabulous-Baby. I decided early on that I would not be a Grandmother. I will be a Fabulousmother. That has sort of morphed into Grand-Fabulous-Mother.

Last weekend when some of us from the office were at Crazy Jose's drinking margaritas, eating Mexican food and listening to Rodgers & LeMasters on the patio, someone decided that Peggy should go into the business of making leather bibs for Grand-Fabulous-Babies. I can't remember whose idea it was or what even started the conversation. I do remember that the margaritas were very, very good.

Well, Peggy listens well and made me and my Grand-Fabulous-Baby the Grand-Fabulous-Bib you see above. I can't wait to fashion a Grand-Fabulous-Do-Rag for my Grand-Fabulous-Baby to match its Grand-Fabulous-Bib.

Thanks, Peggy!

4 comments:

Mommy said...

That is so neat!

Anonymous said...

You're going to be a great Grand-Fabulous-Mother. I love the bibs!

Laurie said...

Jen - It's adorable!

Leslie - Thanks!

TexasGal said...

So cute!