It was quite an honor and also sort of a roast. All of the speakers were really funny and they all told stories about things I hadn't thought about in years. You mean everybody's parents don't...
- teach Red Cross swimming classes (mom and dad)
- work with children with disabilities (and teach them swimming, too)
- ride unicycles in Orange Bowl parades
- entertain the kids at St. Jude's Children's hospital
- sew clown uniforms, Wacky Wizard uniforms, Nutty Professor uniforms, my brother's Dingles the Clown uniforms (that would be mom)
- set, tease and comb out clown wigs (mom again)
- try out all their new magic tricks and jokes on the family
- know jokes for every occasion and tell them constantly
- tie animal balloons
- draw caricatures
- make their own ventriloquist puppets
- come to meals in full clown make-up scaring the new in-laws (didn't have time to change between parties)
- perform Master of Ceremonies duties at tons and tons of pageants and talent shows (those were fun)
- do all of the above while also working a full-time refinery job (dad), full-time credit union job (mom) and raise four kids who all turned out to be relatively normal.
Videos and photos below.