Sunday, August 28, 2005
1. What do you like to drink at your crawfish boils?
I know it's sacrilege not to drink beer at a crawfish boil but liquor slows me down. I drink Dr. Pepper with an Excedrin chaser.
2. Do you suck heads?
We're still talking about crawfish? No.
3. Would you make out with someone just after eating boiled crawfish?
Oh, hell yeah! I once told my friends I wasn't going to shower before going out after attending a crawfish boil because that's the kind of man I want to attract.
4. Which one of your friends would be the first to be invited to your crawfish boil?
One? Inconceivable! Blasphemy!
5. Which one of your friends would you trust enough to boil your crawfish?
Now, that's a different story. My brother-in-law, Dan is number one. My son, Cory, and my friend, Clay, are in training.
1. Have you ever been muddin on a three or four wheeler atv?
Nope. I tend to break things...like on my body.
2. Have you ever been crabbing?
Once again, a big hell yeah! I haven't been in ages though.
3. Would you ever ride naked on an ATV down the levee?
It would depend on the company, how dark it was and whether or not tequila was involved.
4. Have you ever done the nasty in the middle of a sugar cane field?
Can't say that I have.
5. Have you ever gotten mosquito bites from outdoor sex?
Depends on what you consider sex and depends on what you consider outdoors.
1. Swamp pop, Zydeco, or Cajun music...which is your favorite?
Zydeco but Cajun dance music is a very close second.
2. Have you ever been to a Wayne Toups show?
3. Have you ever danced to the song "Matilda"?
My very first slow dance with one of my brother's football coaches, "Moose" Lee, was to "Matilda." I was about 11 years old. I still love that song.
4. Who is your favorite Zydeco performer?
5. Favorite Wayne Toups song?
I can't think of the name of it but I know it when I hear it. Something about cornbread.
1. Who's ya daddy?
Harold "Red" Ransonette, Jr.
2. Where ya momma from?
3. Any of your cousins married to one another?
My grandmother and grandfather on my daddy's side were second cousins. If you know my family, that explains a lot.
4. Would you do one of your cousins?
What kind of quiz is this!?
(I'M KIDDING, MOTHER!)
5. Are you a parrin or nanny?
Yes, Elliott (or maybe it's Alec...hmmmm).
Love and Marriage:
1. Have you ever pinned money on a bride at a wedding reception?
Absolutely! Most of them couldn't afford the honeymoon without it.
2. Ever gotten drunk on Budlight at a reception?
Don't like beer. (I sure hated to answer "no" to that one.)
3. Ever called your significant other "Cher" or "boo"?
Definitely cher (pronounced "sha" - "a" as in hat - by the way).
My uncle Henry has called my Aunt Bernice "boo" for as long as I can remember. He also calls me "Lo-Lo" and I don't really know why. An aunt on the other side of the family (who didn't even know Uncle Henry) also called me "Lo-Lo". I still don't' know where that came from.
You know what? I just decided that if I ever write a book, that shall be my pen name: Lo-Lo LaRue. Cool.
4. Last name of the first Cajun you ever made out with?
5.Last name of the last Cajun you made out with?
1. Know any Boudreaux or Thibodeaux?
Is that a trick question? I'm from Port Arthur, remember?
2. Know anyone named "T-Boy"?
My first crush was on a boy named T-Joe Gauthier. He played saxaphone in the band in elementary school and I played clarinet. It was true love in the junior woodwinds section.
3. What is your favorite festival?
Festival Internationale in Lafayette, Louisiana. Bands play from countries all over the world, mostly from countries with some sort of connection to France. (You thought I was going to say Mardi Gras or something in New Orleans didn't you?)
4. Name the nearest bayou next to you.
Hillebrandt Bayou. Had some good times there!
5. Where do you get your favorite boudin?
Nicks in Port Arthur will always be my favorite.
Alright all you Cajuns, pass it on.