Sunday, August 03, 2008

Gino's Pizza & Pasta

I recently bought a new teeny-tiny Nikon Coolpix S550 camera. I bought the teeny-tiniest 10 megapixel/5x zoom camera I could find so I could take it with me everywhere. The one flaw in that plan is that I forget to grab it as I'm walking out the door.

Saturday, my sister Bonnie, my son Cory, my daughter-in-law Jamie and my grand-fabulous-daughter Ava went to a new Italian restaurant and I have no pictures of the inside of the restaurant or of the grand-fabulous-Ava with spaghetti and marsala sauce all over her gorgeous face.

Gino's is located in the same shopping center as Honey-B Ham. It is absolutely, positively in some way related to Frankie's, Joes and New York Pizza & Pasta here in Beaumont. The restaurant is adorable, the food is magnificent and it's BYOB. What more could a person ask for? It's also practically in my back yard.







Gino's Pizza & Pasta
6385 Calder, Suites J & K
Beaumont, Texas 77706
(409) 861-3330
(409) 861-3331
(409) 861-3334 - fax

Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Friday and Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Closed Sundays

5 comments:

Steve said...

Sure, post a restaurant review on a Sunday of a restaurant that is closed on Sunday. You are so wrong for that.

Anonymous said...

Baby sis:

OH NO! Closed on Sunday...
Man that was some good food.

Lorna said...

I was all prepared to go out to eat Chinese for my anniversary, but you've spoiled that. Maybe I'll just stay in and eat chocolate.

Just a Plane Ride Away said...

It's just as well you don't have pictures otherwise we'd all be having Italian tonight. What did you eat?

Laurie said...

Steve - Oh, my. That IS wrong.

Baby Sis - Damn good.

Lorna - Chinese is also fabulous.

Just... - I had the Chicken Marsala. I noticed the special of the day...Pork Loin Marsala, too late. The chicken was amazing though.