Saturday, March 27, 2010

No More Excuses

My work life is back to normal, my daughter-in-law is over the hump of her horrible morning sickness, my mom is doing well and my brother and his family have gone back to Arkansas after a wonderful visit. So, there will be no more non-blogging and no more non-exercise excuses.

I will blog every day, even if it's just a stupid link or uninteresting observation. I will exercise every day, even if I only put on my tennis shoes and play Wii for thirty minutes.

Speaking of Wii, I'm also going to get back into Guitar Hero/Rock Band. Because...



2 comments:

Lorna said...

your forget to pledge to read blogs too. Get on it.

Chef Bill said...

Personally, I'm for being a slacker. Blog when you can, though, of course, I'll drool with anticipation. I know; too much information.