Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dad Update and Ava's Second Birthday Party

Dad Update
Dad's temperature is going up and his bilirubin levels are going up, too. So, he'll probably be transported back to Methodist Hospital (hopefully tomorrow) to get this situation taken care of. We're still not sure exactly what's causing all the problems. Hopefully, it's the drain tube and not the stents. I'll update as soon as I know something tomorrow.

Ava's Second Birthday Party
Last weekend was my grand-fabulous-daughter Ava's second birthday party. Below are a few highlights. Click here for a slideshow of all of my pictures.


"Now, this is what I'm talking about."



"Mmmmm...cupcake!"



Nannie Bonnie's birthday gift...aprons for the family.

"Are you people still here?"



My birthday gift for the grand-fabulous Ava ... the Kitchen Helper.

Tribute to the princess.




"Seriously. When are you people going home?"

2 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I can't believe she's 2 already! I just lurve seeing pictures of her. Happy Belated, Ava!

Leslie said...

Wow! Two already? She's grown up so much! Happy Birthday to Ava!