I've been tagged by Just a Plane Ride Away to tell you seven random things about myself. After you read mine, go write your own.
1. When my daughter-in-law was pregnant with the magical person we now all know as the Grand-Fabulous-Ava, I suddenly started liking all things girly and glittery and pink. I was never like that before. The odd thing was, we didn't know she was a girl until she made her grand entrance into our lives.
2. I would rather blog than read books, which has really put a dent in my book count over the last few years.
3. I love resale shops, but I hate flea markets and garage sales.
4. I'd rather spend money on food, friends and fun than on clothes.
5. I didn't like tomatoes until I was in my 20's and didn't eat broccoli until I was pregnant (25 years old). I drank my first whole beer about two years ago.
6. My first job was in the basket room at the neighborhood swimming pool. I still love the smell of chlorine.
7. When I was 19, I wanted to be a legal secretary, but I wouldn't quit the job at the doctor's office where I worked. Ten years later, I got a divorce and a paralegal degree and finally went to work in a law office and I still love it to this day...twenty-two years later.