Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ava meets Santa...and she is not amused

As you might know, my dad is Jingles the Clown, The Nutty Professor and also, when the season requires, Santa. Last year, Ava found Santa amusing with an interesting white fluffy beard. This year, she clung to me like I was about to throw her to the lions.


"Something doesn't feel right."


"What the heck?!"



"Sorry, Nan. I ain't buyin' it."



"Me and Willie are just fine right here."



"Santa, if you hurt my daddy..."



"Okay, I'm done."



"Is he really leaving?"



"Thank God that's over."


7 comments:

Lorna said...

That's clever of Ava---I never found Santa scary, but Rudolph used to creep me out---we all have our limits

Barrie said...

I can so relate to these photos. I don't think any of my kids just took to Santa right off. That Ava is one smart cookie!

Laurie said...

Lorna - Hahahah!

Barrie - She is quite smart. :)

Grimm said...

I got to be Santa this year for Julia's playgroup and believe me - while I did get the reception you would expect from the big guy in red - there were a few with the same look as Ava.

Laurie said...

Grimm - I bet you were a GREAT Santa!

TBM said...

Those photos are adorable. You're dad is a good sport ;-)

Laurie said...

Just - There is nothing dad wouldn't do for the grand-fabulous-Ava.