Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Whatever, Martha

There's a television network called "Fine Living" which I rarely watch. However, while I was scrolling through the on-screen guide tonight, I noticed a show about hauntings was going to play later. So, I went ahead and switched over early and accidently found a great show.

These two women were sitting on couches and ragging on Martha Stewart. Eventually, I realized that one of the women (the blond in the video below) is Martha Stewart's real actual daughter. Perfect.

6 comments:

Alyson | New England Living said...

Ok, this is fabulous! Must start recording it!

TBM said...

"Who needs family and friends when you have TWINE!"

It's a "Good Thing" I don't have cable.

Sandy said...

I love that show...found it by accident and now can't remember when it's on.

Laurie said...

Alyson - It's great.

Just - Hahahaha!!

Sandy - It's on Fine Living Network. Check your local listings. :)

Anonymous said...

I love me some Martha but have to admit that I set up a season pass to DVR it so I don't miss it. Even the boyfriend is watching it at his house and calling me the day after to discuss...and you know what, it's a good thing.

Laurie said...

Queen - Sounds like a good thing. :)