Monday, May 08, 2006

I'll Buy That


If advertisers are interested in marketing to a certain segment of the over-50 female population, I would like to recommend my role models above as spokespersons.

Alhough we aren't wealthy by any stretch of the imagination, our children are grown so we do have a little extra money to play with. While we're spending a not insignificant portion of that I-bought-it-because-I-felt-like-it money on booze and tips and wrinkle creams, we might be persuaded to try some of your new-fangled products if you use a little clever marketing aimed at those of us who are listening to more than just the oldies and who can almost work most of our electronic devices without the help of our children.

Not everyone over 50 looks like they're ready for the rocking chair.

No comments: