This was passed to me by Fay. Off we go...
Seven things I plan to do:
1. Take more time off from work
2. Travel more (NOT in an evacuation situation)
3. See a Broadway play in New York
4. Go to Key West (if IT doesn't get blown away, too...damn Wilma!)
5. Take a spa vacation in Arizona
6. Write a book (don't all bloggers want to do that?)
7. Pay off my Mastercard (after I write that book)
Note: Going back to Vegas and New Orleans are givens.
Seven things I can do:
1. Make a molehill out of a mountain
2. Drive long distances without getting cranky or falling asleep (IN an evacuation situation)
3. I'm a little psychic but have no control over it whatsoever
4. Write a little something in this blog (almost) every day
5. Read legal documents without getting bored
7. Kick ass in Trivial Pursuit
Seven things I can't do:
1. Jump out of an airplane
2. Be mean
3. Watch home movies or movies and videogames with a lot of movement without taking a Dramamine
5. Stand on the edge of anything high
6. Eat peas
7. Drink beer
Seven things I say most often:
1. Hi! How are you?
3. I could be wrong about this, but...
4. Is that right?
5. Woo Hoo!
6. To the question, "Did I wake you?": "Yeah, but that's okay."
7. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.
Seven people I want to pass this tag to:1 - 7. Anyone who wants to do it. (Leave us a comment if you do.)