Monday, November 23, 2009

Congratulations, Elliott and Maritza!!

My sister Terry's son Elliott married the beautiful Maritza Saturday afternoon. There's a slideshow below. I didn't get pictures of everything, because I was helping with the gumbo and the cake, but I think I got lots of good shots.

You'll recognize the Grand-Fabulous-Ava and the Amazing Cory and the Incredible Jamie. The Incredible Jamie not only performed the ceremony, she made the punch. Now, that's what I call multi-tasking.

















3 comments:

Lorna said...

Oh what a lovely wedding! the setting was very romantic, and the wedding party all so handsome/beautiful. I almost felt I was there---then reality crashed into my world and instead of a place where a bride wore a strapless gown in November, I'm sitting in my freezing apt., wrapped in floppy terry robe and fuzzy socks. I loved how you and Ava wore matching red. There is one picture in the slide show where Elliott looks like he has teeny-tiny antlers growing out of his head. Very original.

Unknown said...

Very nice.

Grimm said...

Congrats to the happy couple! They look genuinely in love.

And Ava is getting so big!