Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thoughts On the Day

1. Taco Bell gave me a BEAN burrito yesterday instead of the BEEF burrito I asked for. Now, all I can think about is beef burritos.

2. These (Frutista from Taco Bell) are delicious...



3. I like to listen to my "lounge music" at Led Zeppelin/Green Day/Ramones volume. Try it. Put in some Michael Buble, Dean Martin, Josh Groban or Frank Sinatra and turn up the volume. The tendency is to listen to that type of music all nice and quiet-like. No. Crank it up. It's a totally different experience.

4. On my way home from work, there was a clap of thunder so loud, it made me jump in my car seat while I was driving. Dork.

5. Hurricane season starts Sunday. Fuck.

6 comments:

Lorna said...

you're all over the place tonight--has thought got anything to do with puckering up?

TBM said...

Oh man, now I'm thiking about beef burritos.

Guess I better make some flour tortillas today.

Susan in St. Paul said...

Hmmm I don't have any lounge music.

That drink does look good, may have to stop at Taco bell.

How do they choose when hurricane season starts?

Tornado season has already begun here a couple days ago, complete with the traditional sirens, hail and leveling of property. Its cold too!

Laurie said...

Lorna - You're probably right. :)

Just - I got one today. (I went to a different Taco Bell though.) It was delicious!

Susan - Hurricane season always starts June 1.

Alyson | New England Living said...

Taco Bell seems notorious about getting things wrong.

Anyway, great random thoughts. Hurricane season sounds scary!

Laurie said...

Alyson - Hurricane season is scary. For the next four months, we'll be on pins and needles.