Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weirdness

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know strange things happen to me and strange things happen in my house. I'm a fan of ghost hunting, but I won't "investigate" my own house. I've lived in a haunted apartment before and I prefer to just not know if I'm sharing my house with others.

Last night, I got a call from my aunt asking if I had called her around 2:30 p.m. from my house. I told her that I hadn't and that, to my knowledge, nobody had been at my house yesterday afternoon. I don't have her number programmed into any of my phones, so it's also not possible that some weird electrical/phone/Roadrunner fluke automatically dialed her. She also said that she had her cell phone with her all day and really didn't understand how she could have had the "missed call" in the first place.

Weird.

5 comments:

TBM said...

Uh oh.

Lorna said...

nananananananana(sung to the Outer Limits tune)
AND
my word verification is coryi

Laurie said...

Just and Lorna - I knew you guys would "get it."

Anonymous said...

Which Aunt was it?

baby sis

P.S. I'm having withdrawals not doing a ghost hunt this year. I might have to break down this summer.

Laurie said...

Baby Sis - Aunt Hazel.