Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Spindletop Roller Girls and Painting With a Twist



Thursday, July 1 at 7:00 p.m.  Just three more home games including this one.  I'll be there.  Will you?





I'll be attempting to paint the lovely picture above on July 16th at Painting With a Twist.  You bring your favorite beverage, snacks and friends and instructors walk you through the painting of the day.  Sounds so fun.

Painting With a Twist
www.paintingwithatwist.com/beaumont
The Oaks Shopping Center 229 Dowlen Rd., Suite 11A
Beaumont, TX 77707
(409) 866-0399

1 comment:

Mommy said...

We've got a Corks and Canvas store here. I have wanted to go try it, but when I was preggo, it would have been torturous to go watch others sip on wine while painting (and inhaling paint fumes).

I think I may go now! :)