Thursday, June 29, 2006

Holiday Prophecy?

Right before I woke up this morning, I had a dream. The dreams I have right before I wake up have more of a tendency to actually happen than the strange dreams I have during the night. The dreams that actually happen are very mundane and have nothing to do with earthquakes or plane crashes or the like.

My dream this morning is that my office will close at 3:00 p.m. on Monday, 7/3, letting us out early for the Fourth of July holiday. In the dream, I will have work to do that has a deadline of 7/10 which I will leave on my desk to take care of on 7/5. It was pretty specific.

I'll let you know if it happens. If it does, I promise to try to use my powers for good.

3 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Go back so sleep and dream up some winning lotto numbers.

Anonymous said...

We have Monday off! :D *sophmom dances a little jig and dreams of sneaking off to NOLA to see the boy*

Laurie said...

Gnight Girl - Now, that would be good.

Sophmom - I hope you can go to N.O.!